ILP Wellness, a program of Family & Children Services of Silicon Valley, offers holistic counseling and wellness services for youth and young adults. We are here to assist you in transitioning successfully into adulthood.
We help youth and young adults gain a greater sense of awareness about themselves and the world, so they can make informed choices and gain the tools necessary to lead healthy and meaningful lives.
We support you in recognizing your strengths and understanding how you can play an active role in achieving your personal goals and ambitions.
Our wellness team uses a holistic approach that includes the eight dimensions of wellness:
- Intellectual:Creativity, innovation, critical thinking, and lifelong learning
- Emotional: Understanding, managing and expressing emotions in a healthy manner
- Physical: Physical activity, self-care, nutrition, proper sleep habits
- Social: Social skills, healthy relationships, contributing to community
- Spiritual: Developing beliefs and values that give meaning to one’s life
- Occupational: Using skills and talents to build a sense of purpose
- Environmental: Living in a clean and safe environment that supports wellbeing
- Individual and Family Therapy (psychiatric services, including medication monitoring, available)
- Case Management
- Support with Goals and Life Skills
In addition, we offer fun and educational workshops and activities, including:
- Speak Up! – Open Mic the first Friday of every month 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. Share your talent and creativity, such as poetry, music, or dance. Dinner is provided.
- Wellness Adventures – Join us for outdoor activities, such as hiking, swimming, and rock climbing.
- Yoga – Try out this practice that involves both the mind and body.
- Workshops – Topics include anger management, self-esteem, insomnia, stress reduction, healthy relationships, and managing change and loss.
- “Youth Voice” – Our monthly wellness publication written for and by youth. You can submit poetry, art, and stories.
View the current calendar for upcoming dates.
All services are free for eligible youth.
Wellness services are available at no cost to youth and young adults who are
- Eligible for ILP services,
- Live in Santa Clara County;
- 16 to 20 years old; and
- Have Medi-Cal coverage.
To learn more about our services or to set up an appointment, stop by the Hub, speak to your ILP Case Manager, or call 408.841.4309.